Care Guide Wool
Caring for your wool fabric is essential to maintain its beauty and durability. Follow these guidelines to ensure your wool fabrics stay in excellent condition:
- Wool doesn’t need washing every time you wear it. Its fibres have a natural protective coating, making it resistant to dirt and dust. Hang to ventilate instead.
- Spot Cleaning: If there are small stains or spills on your wool fabric, quickly blot them with a clean cloth or paper towel. Avoid rubbing, as it can push the stain deeper into the fibers.
- To wash wool, use cold water and a specialist wool detergent at 30°C with a low spin setting. Squeeze out any excess water for heavier garments, without wringing.
- Pilling occurs naturally with friction and can be easily removed with a fabric shaver.
- Do not hang your knit as this may cause stretching. Instead fold it and store it in your drawer.